bsceu1400 | Professional Development
Introduction To Microsoft Powerpoint
This non-credit course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to Microsoft® PowerPoint
- Modify and add objects in a presentation
- Add tables and charts to a presentation
- Identify ways to prepare to deliver a presentation
- Identify basic features and functions of PowerPoint used to develop a presentation
- Perform advanced text editing
- Examine how to add graphical elements to a presentation
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.