bscom384 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Managing the Message
- Identify the role of marketing communications in the introduction of new brands.
- Describe how to evaluate the effectiveness of online communication practices and strategies.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of Internet-based marketing communications.
- Evaluate the social, ethical, and legal aspects of advertising and promotion.
Planning and Executing a Marketing Campaign
- Identify the strategies and steps in developing successful marketing campaigns.
- Describe the types of direct marketing.
- Compare the strategic functions of brands in building and sustaining brand equity.
- Explain the sales process.
Marketing, The Big Picture: Creating and Delivering Value
- Describe the marketing communications process.
- Contrast marketing communications with integrated marketing communications.
- Explain how effective marketing integration improves communication.
Using Behavior to Effectively Market
- Compare and contrast types and functions of advertising media.
- Summarize how sales promotion is coordinated with advertising.
- Describe the role of consumer sales promotion programs and objectives in marketing communications.
- Identify how to use marketing to impact consumer behavior.
Marketing Through Traditional and New Media
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of print, broadcast, and support media.
- Explain the role of the Internet and of integrated media in an integrated marketing communications program.
- Describe the role public relations plays in marketing communications.
- Identify the essential elements of the promotional mix.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.