bscom384 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Planning and Executing Pricing and Distribution Strategies
- Describe the types of personal selling.
- Analyze how technologies affect sales and distribution strategies.
- Explain different pricing strategies used by marketers.
- Describe the types of direct marketing.
Ethical and Legal Implications in New Product Development and Marketing Communications
- Describe the new product development phases and processes.
- Describe how to evaluate the effectiveness of online communication practices and strategies.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of Internet-based marketing communications.
- Evaluate the social, ethical, and legal aspects of advertising and promotion.
Marketing, The Big Picture: Creating and Delivering Value
- Review the marketing basics and the evolution of marketing.
- Explain the concept of value.
- Analyze the power of branding and product strategy.
- Describe the importance of strategic product planning.
Using Consumer Behavior and Data to Market Effectively
- Summarize the need for market research and analytics.
- Describe the marketing communications process.
- Explain segmentation, targeting, marketing, and positioning.
- Compare and contrast how sales promotion is coordinated with advertising.
- Analyze the differences between consumer and business markets.
Planning an Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of print, broadcast, and support media.
- Explain how the elements of integrated marketing communication work together to improve communication.
- Explain the role of the Internet and integrated media in an integrated marketing communications program.
- Describe the role public relations plays in marketing communications.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.