bscom435 | undergraduate
Creativity And Communication
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Psychology of Creativity
- Evaluate methods of fostering creative personality traits.
- Describe characteristics of the creative personality.
Creativity, Communication, and Critical Thinking
- Explain theories about creative cognitive processes.
- Evaluate the relationship between creativity and critical thinking.
- Assess the role of creativity in problem solving.
Creativity, Communication, and Fostering Creative Thinking
- Explain the difference between talent and practice.
- Explain the method of increasing creativity.
- Recognize the methods of measuring creativity.
The Nature of Creativity
- Summarize the history of key concepts of creativity.
- Identify theories of creativity.
- Explain approaches to creative process.
Components of Creativity
- Explain method versus theory as they relate to creativity.
- Distinguish between creative thinking and creative process.
- Critique the role of personal psychology in creativity.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.