bscom485 | undergraduate
Capstone In Communication
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Reflection, Evaluation, and Analysis â Capstone Project
- Identify professional applications for the communication degree program.
- Determine how to apply communication knowledge and theories in professional settings.
- Evaluate the practical application of communication theory in a professional setting.
Problem Identification â Concepts, Theories, Principles, and Practices
- Assess an organization to establish the value of communication.
- Identify the people, tasks, and communication variables within an organization.
- Integrate communication theories for the purpose of analysis in an organization.
Analysis and Recommendation â Public Relations, Public Affairs, and Media
- Recommend organizational communication strategies to address critical events.
- Analyze the effect of critical events on communication within public relations, public affairs, and media.
Analysis and Application â Interpersonal and Intercultural Communication
- Apply a theoretic perspective to a critical event resulting in a positive communication outcome.
- Identify appropriate communication strategies for responding to a critical event.
- Analyze the effect of critical events on interpersonal and intercultural communication.
Analysis and Creation â Training and Development
- Identify communication training needs created by a critical event.
- Design a communication training plan for an organization in crisis.
- Predict the outcome of a communication training plan for an organization in crisis.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.