bshs395 | undergraduate
Client Assessment And Planning
topic title goes here
- Describe the phases of the helping process and their importance.
- Apply the strengths-based approach to the helping process
- Evaluate the importance of maintaining ethical standards during the helping process.
The Assessment Phase: Components and Skills
- Determine the most effective techniques to conduct an interview.
- Apply effective interviewing skills.
- Explain the importance of client perspective during the assessment.
- Describe the process of recognizing and coping with stress, distress, and disorder.
- Identify how to understand problems.
- Examine the importance of problem statements in relation to plan development.
- Examine how a case manager and client choose services, resources, and supports.
- Describe how to solve problems and set goals.
- Explain the importance of networking and collaborating with other providers.
- Examine the role of the case manager in the referral process.
- Examine the responsibilities of the client in the referral process.
Monitoring, Service Provision, and Outcomes
- Explain the role of the case manager in monitoring and evaluating direct services.
- Examine the importance of client participation, circumstances, and feedback in service provision.
- Describe the criteria for evaluating outcomes and determining future services.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.