bshs402 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Case Management Skills: Interpersonal and Information Gathering Skills, Goal Setting, Intervention and Evaluation
- Examine the connection between intervention planning and resource utilization.
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills necessary to build rapport in the early stages of case management.
- Understand the integration of assessment to problem identification and goal setting.
Case Management Skills: Counseling and Therapy, and Linking of Clients to Services
- Examine the personal helping interventions that can have positive effects on behavioral patterns of vulnerable clients.
- Understand the case manager's role in developing formal and informal linkages to benefit the client.
Case Management Skills: Reassessment, Outcome Monitoring, and Advocacy; General Case Management Problems
- Understand the correlation of reassessment, monitoring, and outcome evaluation to the prevention of future problems.
Case Management Overview, Clientele and Practice Models
- Understand the basic definition and application of the case management function and process.
- Delineate the concepts of case management as they apply to the needs of various special populations.
- Describe the components of an integrated delivery model of case management.
Implementation of the Case Management Process
- Describe the role and practice framework of case management.
- Identify the differences and similarities of case management in the community setting and in the managed care environment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.