bshs427 | undergraduate
Critical Thinking Skills In Management Decision-making
topic title goes here
How to Think More Critically
- Determine strategies for human service managers to minimize critical thinking errors.
- Evaluate the validity of information accessible to human service managers.
- Explain the relationship between a workforceâs belief systems and sound decision making.
- Discuss various forms of reasoning used to justify needs. 3.3 Determine decision-making strategies for need-based populations.
- Analyze relationships between causal conditions and client outcomes
- Determine decision-making strategies for need-based populations.
Using Critical Thinking to Enhance Professional Performance
- Identify the components of Six Sigma as it relates to human services.
- Evaluate the practical implications of providing rationale to arguments.
Critical Thinking in Action
- Identify social dynamics that affect current human services practice.
- Evaluate the skills needed to promote change in the community.
- Assess your abilities involved in the decision-making process.
Critical Thinking Defined
- Contrast the process of critically evaluating the truths, beliefs, and justifications that trigger judgments and assumptions.
- Demonstrate the effective use of trigger questions that simulate critical thinking.
- Evaluate the implications of critical thinking in decision making.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.