bsls101ca | undergraduate
Orientation To Liberal Studies In Education
This undergraduate-level course is 1 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Examine types of field experiences, including involved courses.
- Identify the number of field experience requirements.
- Review procedures for the Online Center of Field Placement.
- Review the Field Experience Records, Reflections, and Reviews.
- Explain the requirements and sections of the Field Experience Record.
- Describe the purposes of field experience requirements.
BSLS Program Conduct and Supplemental Standards
- Discuss Student Code of Academic Integrity.
- Discuss Student Code of Conduct.
- Review Supplemental Standards.
Introduction to the Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies Program
- Review the mission, purpose, program description, design, and conceptual framework of the Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies (BSLS) program.
- Examine program admission, progression, general education, minimum GPA, course sequence, credit, and degree completion requirements.
- Explain the CBEST, CSET, and RICA requirements, due dates, and purposes.
- Acknowledge other program and credential requirements.
- Review and discuss program sequence and integrated studies courses.
- Complete the TaskStream registration process.
- Identify the purpose and use of the e-Portfolio in the BSLS program.
- Define and describe the Direct Response Folio (DRF).
- Describe the Personal Presentation and Resource Portfolios.
- Review program specific resources.
- Explain College of Education Web Links Library, General Resources.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.