bss483 | undergraduate
World View Of Homeland Security
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Global Security: Political, Economic, and Religious Influences
- Assess if a connection exists between violent conflict and interpretations of religious or political beliefs.
- Identify global political models and global economic systems.
- Analyze the relationship between political models, economic systems, and global conflicts.
Global Security Programs: Jurisdiction and Responsibilities
- Identify legal issues in providing global security services.
- Identify treaties and agreements that guide global security policies.
- Assess how diplomatic relationships affect global security.
- Describe how international trade agreements influence security practices.
- Compare isolationist views with other global perspectives.
Global Security Strategies: Goals, Objectives, and Performance Measures
- Develop the goals, objectives, and performance measures used in global security strategies.
- Describe Operational Security (OPSEC) measures including briefings, debriefings, and operations planning.
- Assess the effectiveness of security measures in areas of conflict.
- Describe how to measure the success of security operations.
Global Security: Blending Private and Public Responses
- Describe private and public methods used to respond to global security situations.
- Identify organizations involved in global security.
- Debate controversial methods, tactics, and techniques used in global security enforcement.
- Explain how public-sector and private-sector security forces collaborate.
Global Security: Leadership and Psychosocial Aspects
- Describe organizational leadership in the global security field.
- Assess leadershipâs effectiveness in managing terrorist events.
- Compare how leaders mitigate psychosocial effects of security operations and terrorist events.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.