bus212 | undergraduate
Foundations Of Business
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
What is Business?
- Describe the main components of contemporary business.
- Describe the focus of nonprofit organizations.
- Explain the five elements in the business environment.
The Economic Landscape
- Compare the economic systems and how they affect business.
The Global Context of Business
- Examine the implications of global considerations on the contemporary business environment.
- Describe the role of multinational corporations in the global business environment.
Legal and Ethical Considerations in Business
- Recognize the effects of ethical decisions on business.
- Compare business ethics and the law.
Business Forms and Roles
- Explain the different forms of business organization.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.