bus511 | Graduate
Managing The Business Environment
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Evaluate the major differences between the four generations of employees.
- Estimate personnel supply and demand.
- Construct an employee evaluation form.
- Explain the importance of the four functions of management.
- Evaluate the key stakeholders of an organization.
Ethics in the Business Environment
- Design corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategies in todayâs business environment.
- Recommend consumer rights that should be universal to all businesses.
- Construct a list of ethical considerations for business decision makers.
Legislation and Regulation in the Business Environment
- Construct an outline for a basic vendor contract.
- Design a security and privacy plan for a business.
Business Strategy Development
- Create mission, vision, and value statements.
- Design a SWOT analysis to evaluate the internal and external environment.
- Assess the importance of the operational (functional) components of an organization.
- Evaluate the importance of different types of organizational structure.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.