cbstp1025 | undergraduate
CBEST Test Preparation - Reading And Writing
This undergraduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Practice Test Analysis
- Determine personal strengths and weaknesses in Skill Factor II: Comprehension and Research based on practice test results.
- Identify skills, concepts, and vocabulary associated with Skill Factors I & II.
- Identify the competencies and skills required to successfully take the CBEST® Reading & Writing Exams.
- Calculate the practice test results in each skill category
- Identify effective test-taking strategies
- Analyze stress factors and methods of overcoming stress associated with testing.
- Determine personal strengths and weaknesses in Skill Factor I: Critical Analysis and Evaluation based on practice test results
CBEST® Writing Exam
- Determine personal strengths and weaknesses in writing based on practice test results.
- Identify skills, concepts, and vocabulary associated with writing.
- Create an effective study plan based on analysis of practice test results.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.