ccmh597c | Graduate
topic title goes here
Conclusion of Internship C
- Evaluate progression toward self-awareness
- Demonstrate effective counseling skills and competencies,
- Review personal growth and development of a professional counselor identity.
Overview of Internship C
- Outline internship expectations, including site expectations; state law, agency, and University of Phoenix policy and procedures; and standards for professional behavior.
- Establish guidelines for clinical supervision with the supervision contract.
- Review case-conceptualization presentation guidelines and requirements.
Case Conceptualizations and Self-Awareness
- Participate as clinical-staff peer reviewers in case conceptualization presentations.
- Demonstrate integrative case conceptualization skills, including, developing effective interventions and measurable treatment outcomes.
- Exhibit professional behavior and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate effective counseling skills and competencies, including treatment planning.
- Analyze levels of self-awareness related to counselor internal processes, such as responses to clients.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.