cem320 | undergraduate
Managing The Experience Through Customer Interactions
topic title goes here
Obstacles in the Customer Service Delivery Model that Negatively Impact Customers across Different Service Touch Points
- Explain how customer service breakdowns negatively impact customersâ expectations and create pain points across customer service touch points.
- Evaluate solutions to overcome negative customer service experiences at critical touch points that regain customer loyalty and brand trust.
- Define the key components of quality customer service for todayâs consumer.
- Explain the benefits of customer loyalty and brand loyalty as they relate to the companyâs success.
The Customer Service Profession and the Impact of Customer Expectations
- Explain how societal impacts have influenced changes in customer service.
- Identify the key elements of a customer-focused business culture.
- Analyze the customer service attributes that differentiate an average company from an exceptional company.
The Role of Verbal and Nonverbal Communication in Successful Customer Service
- Evaluate how communication styles impact â positively or negatively â customer service interactions.
- Describe how to be an assertive communicator while balancing the customer experience.
- Analyze the impact of nonverbal communication on customer service.
Employee Behavior's Impact on Shaping Customer Perceptions
- Summarize how actively listening to the customer is important to providing effective service.
- Describe how to resolve customer problems while effectively building the relationship.
- Evaluate employee behaviors that promote good customer service and foster a customer-centric culture.
Utilizing Technology to Enhance Effective Customer Service Delivery
- Describe the role of technology as an effective channel for customer service.
- Analyze how companies are integrating technology (mobile, social, and other traditional and digital formats) into their customer service delivery model.
- Explain how self-service options via technology are an effective channel for customer satisfaction.
- Describe typical customer service touch points in an omnichannel communication environment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.