cem330 | undergraduate
Leading Customer Experience Teams
topic title goes here
Preparing Leaders to Embrace Customer Experience from the Top-down
- Apply customer experience (CX) objectives to leadership principles to foster a customer-centric culture.
- Explain the role of personas in the CX communication process.
- Discuss the CX continuum and typical customer lifecycle including product or service advocacy.
- Examine recruitment practices for customer experience leadership.
Visualizing and Mapping the Experiences for your Teams
- Explain visionary leadership and its relationship to team camaraderie.
- Develop exercises that build team camaraderie, CX skills, and customer value.
- Evaluate employee teams to better align with CX.
- Identify best CX practices including promises made and promises kept within teams.
Creating a Customer Experience Culture Within
- Evaluate internal customer experiences that build a CX culture.
- Create benchmarks for team effectiveness.
Keeping Teams Motivated and Tied to CX
- Conduct a PESTEL exercise for future organizational decision-making and CX process improvements.
- Discuss habits that lead to highly effective individuals and teams.
- Design an internal journey map that can be applied to team effectiveness.
Team Building and Measurements
- Develop a CX organizational culture score.
- Describe methods used to empower employees through effective team communication.
- Explain the role of return on engagement (ROE) for the successful delivery of CX.
- Identify the types of well-known CX metrics and ad hoc reporting tools.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.