cem340 | undergraduate
Customer Experience Data Analysis For Decision Making
topic title goes here
Customer Experience (CX) and Metrics
- Compare methodologies for listening and engaging customers using social strategies.
- Describe well-known customer metrics.
- Classify business disruptions from normal changes in the workplace.
- Discuss several engagement methods that can be deployed to develop a customer-obsessed organization.
- Explain several employee engagement strategies that could improve the employee experience.
- Evaluate different metrics that might be considered for an employee dashboard that focuses on employee engagement.
- Explain the economic differences that exist between men and women in the workforce.
Ways to Measure CX
- Explain how to use social media as a tool for increasing customer loyalty.
- Develop a survey to show how to measure customer satisfaction.
- Calculate an overall Net Promoter Score (NPS).
Design for CX
- Describe how a good user interface (UI) design contributes to a better customer experience.
- Describe how to set up an A/B study design to test different User Experience (UX) designs with actual consumers.
- Explain how to develop a journey map and how you would add metrics to the map to quantify the processes.
Implementing a CX Program
- Explain the benefits of continuous improvement in regards to making changes to business processes and improving the overall customer experience.
- Describe key features of a CX program, including what metrics are useful for determining success.
- Describe aspects of a CX program that includes what to do and what not to do to set up excellent customer engagement within a company.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.