Berlitz Esl Grammar Fundamentals II
This is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Tell me about yourself.
- Compare leisure time activities or vacation options
- Use vocabulary specific to one's health
- Describe one's employment skills, qualifications, and qualities
It's a deal!
- Demonstrate appropriate use of vocabulary related to negotiating a real estate deal
- Develop writing skills appropriate for use in business relationships
- Demonstrate appropriate use of vocabulary related to arranging a business lunch
Can we still meet the deadline?
- Extend invitations with the appropriate level of formality
- Report the status of a project
- Compare competing companies
Do you have investments?
- Prepare a report on personal expenditures
- Plan an itinerary
- Demonstrate appropriate use of vocabulary and writing skills related to giving financial advice
I'd like to open an account.
- Identify vocabulary specific to air travel.
- Describe personal finances.
- Conduct a survey.
- Present results of a survey.
I accepted the job offer.
- Demonstrate appropriate use of vocabulary and writing skills related to negotiate terms of employment
- Report on current events
- Analyze employment options
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.