English Language Proficiency
This is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Health and Fitness
- Analyze dietary information.
- Review modal auxiliary verbs, phrasal verbs, and gerunds and infinitives.
- Identify ways to improve health.
- Identify criteria for writing course assignments.
- Contrast verb tenses (simple present, simple past, and present perfect).
- Review parts of speech and sentence construction.
- Utilize vocabulary specific to travel.
- Focus on word forms, countable and uncountable nouns, and subject-verb agreement
- Contrast verb tenses (present perfect and present perfect progressive)
- Identify appropriate behaviors in social and business situations, including the Internet .
- Review relative clauses and reflexive pronouns .
- Analyze attributes of a leader.
- Compare and contrast managers and leaders.
- Identify the principles of leadership.
- Review if-clauses (real / future unreal / past unreal conditional).
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.