cis298 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Organizational Behavior And Operations in Healthcare
- Identify organizational structures.
- Use best practices for handling PHI in the workplace.
- Identify EHR/EMR access roles and responsibilities.
- Apply proper communication methods in the workplace.
- Identify commonly used IT terminology.
- Compare and contrast basic client networks and tools.
- Classify different server types, environments, features, and limitations.
- Summarize the different encryption types and when each is used.
- Explain physical security controls.
- Identify different remote access methods and security controls.
- Identify common security risks and their prevention methods.
Medical Business Operations
- Explain aspects of a typical clinical environment.
- Identify different components of medical interfaces.
- Determine common interface problems.
- Describe change control best practices.
- Identify standard agencies, laws, and regulations.
- Classify HIPAA controls and compliance issues.
- Summarize regulatory rules of record retention, disposal, and archiving.
- Explain legal best practices, requirements, and documentation of health care records
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.