cit274 | undergraduate
Routing And Switching Implementations
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Improving and Securing Redundant Networks
- Explain CiscoÂ® Switch security concepts.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-VLAN Routing.
- Configure and verify Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP).
- Configure and verify VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP).
Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Differentiate EIGRP routing protocol concepts.
- Configure and verify EIGRP.
- Troubleshoot EIGRP.
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Implementing a Scalable OSPF-based Solution
- Categorize OSPF dynamic routing protocol concepts.
- Configure and verify multi-area OSPF.
- Troubleshoot multi-area OSPF.
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunks.
- Troubleshoot connectivity in an IPv4 network.
Implementing a Scalable, Medium-Sized Network
- Differentiate Spanning Tree Protocols (STP) and EtherChannels enhanced switching technologies.
- Configure and verify STP and EtherChannels operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve STP and EtherChannels operation issues.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.