cit276 | undergraduate
Routing And Switching Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Cloud Computing and Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Describe troubleshooting using the CiscoÂ® Application Centric Infrastructure Enterprise Module (APIC-EM) Path Trace Application.
- Examine cloud computing concepts.
- Describe WAN connections to the public cloud.
- Explain SDN concepts.
Wide-Area Networks (WANs), External Border Gateway Protocol (eBGP), and Point-to-Point Protocol
- Differentiate WAN technologies.
- Configure and verify eBGP.
- Configure and verify Point-to-Point Protocol.
Private WANs and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Describe the use of MPLS on private WANs.
- Troubleshoot WAN connectivity issues.
Advanced Access Control Lists (ACLs) and Quality of Service (QoS)
- Configure and verify IPv4 ACLs.
- Configure and verity IPv6 ACLs.
- Characterize QoS.
Network Management and IPv6 Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot connectivity in an IPv6 network.
- Explain and configure Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Version 2c and Version 3.
- Troubleshoot using ICMP and local SPAN.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.