cit277 | undergraduate
Website Development Foundations
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Web Publishing and Incorporating E-Commerce
- Identify e-commerce requirements.
- Explain the effects of Internet marketing issues and search engine optimization (SEO) on your website.
- Apply advanced web technologies to your website.
- Consider web publishing requirements.
Planning a Website
- Identify best practices for website design.
- Explore Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) basics.
- Create a website design plan.
Exploring Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Create Hypertext Markup Language 5 (HTML5) web pages to include use of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Apply hyperlinks, images, and color to your web pages.
- Apply a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) validator to test the functionality of your web page code.
Working with Tables and Forms
- Apply table tags to a web page.
- Create a web form.
Introducing Rich Media
- Explain the use of rich media in web design.
- Discuss the uses of GUI Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) editors.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.