cja345 | undergraduate
Research Methods And Evaluation
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Research Application in Criminal Justice
- Describe the role of research policy development and analysis.
- Analyze the standard methods of hypothesis testing.
- Summarize the benefits of a research proposal.
Research in Criminal Justice
- Explain the purpose of research in criminal justice.
- Distinguish between qualitative and quantitative research.
- Differentiate between pure and applied research.
- Discuss the importance of ethics in criminal justice research.
- Differentiate between types and functions of research designs.
- Describe internal and external variable-related validity factors.
- Discuss issues in criminal justice research design.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of surveys as a data-gathering tool.
- Describe the fundamentals of hypothesis testing.
- Prepare a research proposal.
Analysis and Evaluation
- Analyze background research studies and literature references.
- Summarize criminal justice research findings.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.