cja365 | undergraduate
Budget, Finance, And Planning
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Capital Projects, Operating Budgets, and Debt
- Analyze types of debt.
- Determine capital sources of public funding.
- Determine effects of capital projects on operating budgets.
Public Sector Budget Reporting and Ethics
- Describe the importance of responsible public stewardship.
- Evaluate fiscal strengths and deficiencies of government financial reporting.
Fundamentals of Public Sector Budgeting
- Compare public and private budgets and preparation.
- Determine operating and funding sources of public revenue.
- Explain effects of demographics on public revenue services.
Public Funding and Operational Sources
- Compare types of operating budgets.
- Discuss challenges criminal justice leaders face with differing operating budgets.
Infrastructure and Capital Budgeting
- Analyze the effect of capital budgets on government financial reports.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.