cja375 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Emergency Management Response, Intelligence, Planning, Logistics, Recovery
- Identify required roles of logistics, planning, and finances.
- Identify required responses by emergency management personnel.
- Examine mitigation and recovery components.
Emergency Management Leadership, Public Relations, Training
- Discuss emergency management training.
- Outline media approaches involving emergency management and crisis.
- Examine emergency management leadership theories.
- Discuss dealing with the public in emergency management.
Emergency Management Roles, Structure, Command, Decision Making
- Detail decision making strategies in unstructured environments.
- Detail roles within structured command.
- Examine crisis response objectives.
Emergency Management Theories, Laws, and Organizations
- Summarize the emergence and impact of emergency management.
- Identify laws and related emergency management authorities for organizations.
- Outline terms related to emergency management.
Interoperability, Communication, and Infrastructure
- Examine the concept of interoperability and multi-agency emergency preparedness.
- Examine interagency communication approaches.
- Detail interagency communication infrastructure needs.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.