cja483 | undergraduate
Futures Of Criminal Justice
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Criminal Justice Leadership of the Future
- Analyze future decision making in criminal justice organizations.
- Assess future organizational structures in criminal justice organizations.
- Determine the future effect of politics on criminal justice organizations.
- Assess the future of criminal justice leadership.
Criminal Justice Futures Assessment
- Assess changes for the future of policing.
- Assess changes for the future of the court system.
- Assess changes for the future of corrections.
- Analyze future criminal justice technologies.
Review of the BSCJA Program
- Review the curriculum of the BSCJA program.
- Identify the benefits of completing the BSCJA program.
Criminal Justice System Assessment
- Explain the value of the criminal justice system in a changing society.
- Explain the concept of justice and the system designed to dispense that justice.
- Analyze recent trends and issues affecting police operations, court systems, and corrections.
Criminal Justice Organizations Post-9/11
- Evaluate how criminal justice organizations have changed since 9/11.
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the changes to criminal justice organization since 9/11.
- Compare 9/11 changes to other events that have affected criminal justice organizations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.