cjceu1000 | undergraduate
Writing Skills For Criminal Justice Professionals
This undergraduate-level course is 2 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Writing a Business Letter and Business Proposals
- Describe how to persuade an audience
- Identify how to write an executive summary
- Choose and Incorporate visuals into business proposals
- Identify how to write a business letter
- Identify how to write a thank-you letter
Writing Effective Business Communication
- Choose an organizational model
- Identify how to write a clear and concise email and IMs
- Identify the primary audience
- Identify how to write an appropriate internal announcement
- Identify how to write a response to routine requests and customer complaints
- Detail how to write a bad-news letter
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.