cjceu1005 | undergraduate
Team Selection Essentials For Criminal Justice Organizations
This undergraduate-level course is 2 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Employee Selection Techniques and Integrating New Team Members
- Identify the appropriateness of your new employee
- Arrange situational interviews
- Arrange blended interviews
- Identify whether to hire a candidate or continue to search for others
- Choose to hire your preferred candidate
- Identify how to integrate the new associate team member to the team
Attracting the Right Candidates
- Recognize team capabilities and needs
- Detail the hiring process
- Identify applicants for further investigation
- Identify how to prepare for a behavioral interview
- Outline how to conduct the interview
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.