cjhs420 | undergraduate
Case Management And Services Provided In Criminal Justice
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Case Management Overview and Practice Models
- Summarize the history and theories of case management.
- Explain the different roles and responsibilities of a case manager.
- Identify the common models in case management.
Ethics, Clientele, and the Case Management Process
- Compare case management in the community settings and in the correctional settings.
- Explain why ethical principles and professional responsibilities play an integral role in working directly with clients and the human service profession.
- Explain the process of case management as it applies to the needs of various special populations.
- Identify those clients in need of case management.
Case Management Continuum
- Evaluate the best intervention practices when working with clients.
- Identify the case managerâs role in completing formal referrals and linking clients to community resources.
- Identify components when developing an Individualized Service Plan.
- Explain the personal helping interventions that can have positive effects on behavioral patterns of clients.
Case Management: Future Development
- Define strategies for release from supervision and continued client growth.
- Analyze the reassessment, monitoring, and outcome evaluation to the prevention of future problems.
Case Management Skills: Establishing the Relationship
- Explain the relationship between assessment and goal setting.
- Identify the interpersonal skills necessary to build rapport in the early stages of case management.
- Explain the connection between intervention planning and resource utilization.
- Identify issues in case management as it relates to criminal justice.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.