cmceu1030 | undergraduate
Face To Face Communication
This undergraduate-level course is 1 week To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Principles of In Person Communications
- Recognize the power and need for face-to-face communication
- Explore how verbal and nonverbal communication effects message delivery
- Examine how words are used to create positive relationships and resolve conflict
- Explore how good listening factors into human interaction
- Identify ways to adapt face-to-face communication principles for remote settings
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.