cmgt420 | undergraduate
Integrated Project Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Project Procurement and Risk Management
- Plan and manage the purchase and acquisition of products and services for a project.
- Identify, monitor, and control project risk.
- Understand the difference between qualitative and quantitative risk management.
Understanding Project Management Process and Project Integration
- Define the project management process group and knowledge areas.
- Understand the role of project manager in establishing a project charter.
- Describe project planning integration and its connection to the project management plan.
Project Stakeholder, Human Resource, and Communication Management
- Perform stakeholder analysis for the project.
- Define the responsibility assignment matrix for project teams.
- Define project communication requirements
Project Scope, Time, and Cost Management
- Define the input, process and output of scope, time, and cost management.
- Differentiate the planning process and controlling process of scope, time, and cost management.
- Manage the project trifecta of scope, time, and cost.
Project Quality Management
- Apply the process of planning for quality management for project.
- Manage the execution of quality assurance.
- Understand the tools and technique of quality control.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.