cmgt430 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Enterprise System Architecture
- Analyze the interaction of the components in enterprise system architecture.
- Define potential security issues associated with an enterprise system.
- Identify the design and components in enterprise system architecture.
Risk, Threats, and Mitigation Steps
- Explain how risk management is applied to securing enterprise systems.
- Match specific threats to enterprise systems with their related mitigation steps.
- Define the iterative cycle of system protection efforts.
Securing Enterprise Systems
- List specific controls used to mitigate threats to enterprise systems.
- Evaluate the use of authentication, authorization, and roles to secure enterprise systems.
- Explain business partner trust management in an enterprise.
Securing External Elements
- Analyze potential security issues for storage, processing and other activity moves outside of the enterprise.
- Explain how the enterprise can properly control third-party service providers.
- Explain additional steps to secure available systems to customers.
Applying Enterprise Security
- Apply the core principles of enterprise security using risk analysis, management, and control methodologies.
- Develop a plan to secure enterprise systems inside and outside of the enterprise.
- Identify professional development opportunities in the information security field.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.