cmgt441 | undergraduate
Introduction To Information Systems Security Management
topic title goes here
IT Security Overview
- Recognize the importance of IT security implementation.
- Identify major security issues associated with physical and operating system security.
- Describe basic advantages and disadvantages among the various security implementations.
Computer and Network Security Issues and Considerations
- Recognize major elements of network and workstation security.
- Recall methods of securing networks and workstations.
- Give examples of various security methodologies.
Data Security Issues and Considerations
- Distinguish the differences among the various data security methodologies.
- Begin to apply data security methodologies in situational cases.
- Identify components of data security.
Web Security Issues and Concerns
- Distinguish the differences among the various Web security methodologies.
- Begin to apply Web security methodologies in situational cases.
- Identify components of Web security.
Organization Security Issues and Concerns
- Comprehend organizational security issues and concerns.
- Comprehend needs for risk management and corporate planning and analysis.
- Apply data security methodologies in situational cases.
- Solve data security issues with proper application of the various methodologies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.