cmgt445 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Post Implementation Support
- List opportunities to maintain current knowledge of systems design, integration, and testing.
- 5.4 Explain Business Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan, and Security Policy.
- Define the four types of maintenance tasks, as well as the roles and responsibilities (corrective, adaptive, perfective, preventive).
- Develop a plan for future system enhancements (patches, updates).
Preparing for Implementation
- Define roles of key implementation personnel and list key responsibilities of each role.
- Identify key elements of the change control process.
- Define tasks in the implementation plan.
Strategies for Implementation
- Explain how a business case can affect strategies for implementation of software.
- List benefits and challenges of out-sourcing versus in-house.
- Identify issues with managing IS infrastructure.
- Define key elements of a project communication plan.
Testing and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Describe testing procedures of a computer application information system.
- Identify key elements of the testing environment.
- Explain load, performance, and regression testing methods.
- Describe data conversion and system changeover.
Training and Support
- Define the training plan.
- Describe post-implementation support plan activities.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.