cmgt557 | Graduate
Emerging Technologies & Issues
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Support of Emerging Technologies
- Describe current support strategies being used.
- Recommend improvements to a support strategy.
The Lifecycle of Emerging Technologies
- Describe the lifecycle of emerging technologies.
- Explain where to find information on emerging technologies.
Effects of Emerging Technologies on Products and Services
- Analyze the effect of emerging technologies on products.
- Analyze the effect of emerging technologies on services.
Effects of Emerging Technologies on Business and Society
- Analyze the effect of emerging technologies on businesses.
- Analyze the effect of emerging technologies on society.
Innovations in Organizations
- Assess an organizationâs innovative capabilities.
- Develop an organizationâs innovative capabilities.
Implementing Emerging Technologies
- Create an implementation strategy for technology.
- Describe the challenges in managing a technology implementation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.