cnsl523r | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 2 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Group Skills Training and Review
- Design a group plan for a counseling group.
- Determine group strategies and interventions according to group counseling theory.
- Explain how to process a group through the forming, storming, norming, and performing group phases.
Group Skills Evaluation
- Evaluate areas of professional growth and development in group counseling.
- Demonstrate advanced group counseling skills that integrate theoretical orientation, best-practice strategies, and interventions with diverse populations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.