com200 | undergraduate
Foundations Of Interpersonal Communication
topic title goes here
- Determine appropriate listening strategies for interpersonal interaction.
- Identify word barriers and their effects on interpersonal communication.
- Determine appropriate word use for interpersonal communication situations.
- Identify listening barriers and their effects on interpersonal communication.
Diversity and Nonverbal Communication
- Determine appropriate intercultural communication strategies.
- Explain the effect of nonverbal communication codes on interpersonal communication.
- Determine appropriate nonverbal communication strategies for interpersonal communication.
- Identify cultural barriers and their effects on interpersonal communication.
Self and Perception
- Explain how interpersonal perceptions are formed.
- Determine appropriate strategies for improving interpersonal perception and self-esteem.
- Identify barriers to accurate interpersonal perception.
- Compare conflict management styles.
- Determine appropriate conflict management skills for interpersonal relationship challenges.
- Create a plan to manage interpersonal relationship challenges.
- Explain the importance of attraction and power in interpersonal relationships.
- Create a strategy for maintaining interpersonal relationships.
- Explain how interpersonal relationships develop.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.