com352 | undergraduate
Public Relations And Message Management
topic title goes here
- Virtual Organizations
- Compare communication techniques for building relationships with media.
- Determine the factors that cause media relations activities to succeed or fail.
- Identify key communication trends in the media.
The Role of Public Relations in Marketing Communications
- Explain the relationship among public relations, marketing, and advertising.
- Identify appropriate public relations functions that fulfill organizational objectives.
- Analyze the role of public relations in an organization.
Public Relations and Messaging
- Identify appropriate communications tools to reach an organization’s publics.
- Create appropriate communications messages for different publics.
- Explain the role of the Internet in public relations communications.
Crisis Management and Crisis Communication
- Determine appropriate messages to communicate to an organization’s key publics during a crisis.
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of using various public relations crisis communication strategies to inform, influence, and communicate with an organization’s publics.
Public Relations Ethics and Social Responsibilities
- Identify public relations strategies for making ethical decisions in organizations.
- Explain how public relations can balance the concepts of corporate social responsibility and reputation management.
- Compare the responsibilities and potential conflicts of public relations practitioners.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.