com505c | Graduate
Communication Skills For Graduate Study
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Collaboration and Team Dynamics
- Differentiate between the needs of individuals and groups in a group setting.
- Collaborate with Learning Team members to prepare an assignment using APA format.
- Examine how team collaboration benefits the development of academic projects.
Research and Information Utilization
- Evaluate the reliability and validity of various sources of secondary research.
- Use scholarly resources to support academic assertions.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography using APA formatting and citation requirements.
- Discuss what constitutes plagiarism.
- Evaluate the importance of ethical reasoning and ethical decision making.
- Identify ethical traits, concepts, and principles.
Critical and Creative Thinking
- Apply critical and creative thinking skills to personal and professional development.
- Identify characteristics of critical and creative thinking.
- Explain how critical and creative thinking contribute to the quality of decisions.
Written Communication Skills
- Evaluate personal writing strengths and weaknesses.
- Utilize the requirements of the APA format.
- Identify the characteristics and expectations of graduate level writing.
Competencies for Academic Success
- Discuss how the degree you are pursuing will help you achieve your career goals.
- Utilize various University of Phoenix tools, resources, policies, and procedures to effectively manage your learning experience.
Identify best practices for managing time and stress.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.