com515 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 3 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Demonstration of Graduate Level Competencies
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills by asking analytical questions.
- Create time and stress management strategies.
- Complete a self-assessment e-Portfolio entry.
- Deliver a Learning Team presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint®.
Foundational Skills for Graduate Programs
- List components and expectations of graduate programs.
- Form Learning Teams and develop the principles of a Learning Team Charter.
- Develop questions to critically evaluate information and data.
- Identify writing strategies and resources for written communication.
- Apply graduate business research tools.
Appraisal of Communication Skills and Learning Team Dynamics
- Assess effective oral communication skills.
- Plan and implement strategies for managing Learning Team dynamics.
- Evaluate individual writing strengths and weaknesses.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.