com516 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 3 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze methods for conducting University of Phoenix University Library and Internet searches.
- Critically evaluate information and data.
Demonstration of Graduate-level Competencies
- Analyze time and stress management strategies.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills.
The Professional Portfolio
- Examine the University of Phoenix program standards and their relation to the professional portfolio.
- Identify the components of a professional portfolio.
- Describe the uses of a professional portfolio.
Appraisal of Communication Skills and Learning Team Dynamics
- Plan and implement strategies for managing Learning Team dynamics.
- Assess effective oral communication skills.
- Evaluate individual writing strengths and weaknesses.
- Apply graduate-level research tools.
- List components and expectations of graduate programs.
- Identify writing strategies and resources for written communication.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.