com537 | Graduate
topic title goes here
- Differentiate between styles of communication.
- Explain the business communication process.
- Identify internal and external stakeholders for persuasive communications.
- Differentiate between types of audiences.
- Analyze audience perceptions and needs.
Developing the Communication Strategy
- Determine a communication strategy based on corporate culture, values, and ethics of organizations.
- Select appropriate communication channels.
Internal and External Persuasive Communications
- Create internal and external persuasive communications.
- Use research to support persuasive business communications.
- Evaluate messages for noise.
Evaluating Consultant Communications
- Evaluate the effectiveness of consultant communications.
The Persuasive Communication Plan
- Design persuasive communications.
- Present data to various stakeholders using appropriate channels.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.