comm299 | undergraduate
Written Communications For Aacr
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Grammar and Mechanics
- Demonstrate an understanding of writing mechanics and grammatical concepts.
- Exhibit an understanding of writing style using an introductory phrase.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform each of the steps involved in the writing process.
- Apply peer editing methods to produce clear and concise writing.
- Apply the rules of style to academic papers, using the appropriate methods to summarize, paraphrase, cite, and references sources.
- Illustrate the use of proper sentence structure and effective word choice.
- Apply rules of writing effective paragraphs.
The Well Rounded Essay
- Create an essay that integrates the components of effective academic writing.
- Practice revising, rewriting, and proofreading.
- Demonstrate the qualities of coherence and cohesion in an essay.
- Integrate various writers' work into one cohesive document.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.