comm470 | undergraduate
Communicating In The Virtual Workplace
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Identify communication systems used in e-commerce and traditional enterprises online storefronts.
- Analyze the communication process within virtual teams.
- Explain the importance of feedback loops in virtual teams.
- Explain cultural and generational divides and their relevance to the virtual workplace.
- Develop a communications plan for virtual teams.
- Explain the evolution of virtual workplaces.
- Identify communication tools used in the virtual workplace.
- Analyze effective business messages in a virtual workplace environment.
Stakeholders in Virtual Workplace Communication
- Identify methods to communicate with stakeholders in the virtual workplace.
- Explain the impact of virtual communication on employee consumer relationships.
- Compare and contrast the benefits and consequences of virtual communication versus traditional communication tools.
Virtual Workplace Communication Channels
- Identify tools to improve workflow in the virtual workplace.
- Analyze methods to improve customer relationships using virtual communication.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.