cpatp2020 | undergraduate
Auditing And Attestation Review
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Accounting and Review Services, Auditing Sampling, and Auditing with Technology
- Identify plans, procedures and reporting issues for both financial statement compilations and reviews.
- Identify key facets of the Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARS).
- Identify the steps involved in various methods of sampling.
- Analyze how computer technology is being used in auditing.
Professional Responsibilities and Engagement Planning, Obtaining an Understanding of the Client, and Assessing Risks
- Identify considerations and procedures during risk assessment.
- Identify the principles and rules of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Code of Professional Conduct.
- Identify organizations and standards that provide accounting oversight.
- Define financial statement assertions.
- Identify the three elements of audit risk.
Understanding Internal Control and Assessing Control Risk
- Identify tools and procedures used by auditors to obtain an understanding of controls and tests.
- Describe approaches, testing and considerations for each part of the accounting cycle.
- Identify communication strategies for accounting deficiencies and weaknesses.
Responding to Risk Assessment: Evidence Accumulation and Evaluation and Reporting
- Identify procedures for accumulating and evaluating audit evidence.
- Explain procedures for completing an audit.
- Identify auditing and attestation standards for reporting financial information.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.