cpatp2040 | undergraduate
Business Environment And Concepts Review
This undergraduate-level course is 4 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Financial Management, Performance Measures, Financial Risk Management and Capital Budgeting
- Identify quality types, tools, methods and costs.
- Identify derivative types, uses, risks and values.
- Determine present and future values using time value of money factors.
- Explain the different methods of capital budgeting.
- Calculate cost of capital using various formulas.
- Analyze financial statements using various financial ratios.
Cost Measurement, Segment Reporting and Variance Analysis
- Calculate overhead costs using various methods.
- Calculate Cost of Goods Manufactured and Cost of Goods Sold.
- Determine cost functions using quantitative and non-quantitative methods.
- Calculate the breakeven points for multiproduct companies.
- Compare types of budgets.
Corporate Governance, Internal Control, and Enterprise Risk Management, Information Technology and Economics, Strategy and Globalization
- Identify internal and external monitoring devices used for corporate governance.
- Identify reporting requirements for internal control.
- Explain the seven phases of systems design and process improvement.
- Calculate gross domestic product (GDP) using the expenditure and income approaches.
- Compare economic theories.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.