cpmgt302 | undergraduate
Procurement And Risk Management
topic title goes here
Procurement Planning Process
- Identify supplier selection criteria.
- Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.
- Evaluate the procurement planning process.
- Explain the process for conducting and closing procurements.
- Explain the role of risk managment in the contracting and contract administration process.
External Influences on Project Procurement and Risk Management
- Examine external influences on the procurement management processes.
- Analyze the relationship between risk response plan and external project influences.
Risk Analysis and Response
- Explain how to monitor and control risk.
Perform risk analyses.
- Plan risk responses.
- Plan risk management.
- Identify sources of risk.
- Explain the role of risk management in the project planning process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.