cpmgt311 | undergraduate
Agile Project Management With Scrum Methodology
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to Agile Principles
- Describe best practices for leveraging ambiguity and uncertainty in Agile Project Management.
- Evaluate constraints and tradeoffs that can affect quality assurance.
- Demonstrate methods used to manage risk, budget, quality, vendors, and contracts.
- Describe Scrum framework and agile principles.
Agile Process Components and Artifacts
- Define product backlog, epics, features, user stories, estimation, and velocity.
- Identify technical debt, its causes, and strategies to manage it effectively.
- Describe methods used to gather requirements and document user stories.
- Apply agile project management tools and techniques.
Agile Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify common resources used in agile practices.
- Distinguish between various roles in an agile project development team.
- Compare project sponsor, product owner, and product manager roles.
- Establish strategies to empower the team and assure agile development.
Agile Planning and Estimating
- Describe Scrum planning principles and practices, including backlog grooming.
- Differentiate between portfolio planning, product planning, release planning, and sprint planning.
- Determine product acceptance criteria used to evaluate task performance.
- Determine the significance of burn-down/burn-up charts in managing technical debt.
Sprint Execution, Review, and Retrospective
- Establish an effective collaboration framework to ensure stakeholder engagement.
- Perform sprint execution, review, and retrospective.
- Evaluate potential issues within the sprint process.
- Determine best practices used in agile/Scrum development.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.