cpss225 | undergraduate
Survey Of Correctional Program Career Opportunities
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Career Preparation: Portfolios and Networking
- Create an effective career portfolio.
- Identify the key components of an effective professional social media profile.
- Explain strategies for career networking.
Strategies for Career Preparation
- Determine the necessary components of a formal resume.
- Create a professional resume for a chosen career path.
Landing the Job and Keeping It
- Identify key components involved in successfully preparing for and executing a formal interview.
- Identify factors that contribute to and methods to prevent burnout in human service careers.
- Describe strategies for personal and professional growth throughout an individualâs career.
Future Career Trends in Correctional Support
- Describe projected changes to careers related to supporting individuals involved with the correctional system.
- Determine evidence-based practices and trends related to supporting individuals involved with the correctional system.
Choosing the Right Career Path for You
- Identify a possible career path that you may pursue.
- Explain why a selected career path is a good fit.
- Create goals for a selected career path.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.